Strengthen resilience - increase effectiveness
Many of our thinking and decision-making habits are based on forecasts about the future. But what if markets and general circumstances change suddenly and completely erratically? How can I deal with such situations as a business decision-maker, as a manager, or even as a private individual?
The Effectuation approach provides an answer – it is a method that complements conventional planning and is particularly suitable for managing the non-foreseeable, as it happens in career planning, leadership or even project management.
- Get to know yourself better
- Be able to better manage your own resources
- Better personal work planning
- Opportunities to strengthen your own energy
- Willingness to actively deal with the topic on both the factual and personal level
- Your own challenges into the discussion
- Openness to work on yourself and exchange with others
You learn to:
- Know your personal strengths of character and use them consciously
- Optimize your personal working technique
- Know your most important roles and priorities
- Improve your own handling of contradictions and tensions
- Recognize and protect your own limits and develop relevant decision-making techniques
- Assess factors influencing your personal resilience
Topics covered by the seminar
- 5 pillars of positive psychology
- VIA-IS: Inventory of personal character strengths
- Time Management
- Energy competence: Identifying and using the most productive working time
- Personal roles, goals and priorities
- Self-reflection ability
- Creating a personal work plan
- Dealing with information overload
- Dealing with time thieves and procrastination
- Impulse control and discipline
- Sense as an intrinsic motivator
Methods that are used
- In preparation for this seminar you will do a self-assessment of your personal character strengths (VIA-IS).
- During the seminar, the contents are discussed using short theory input presentations and practical examples
- The important topics are further deepened in individual reflections or small groups
- You can also contribute personal experiences and challenges
You will receive documents in digital form, which can be accessed in your personal login area on the BWI homepage.
- Max. Teilnehmer
- 2 days
Since it is easier to learn with a familiar face: Bring your best colleague from the company and benefit from a 10% discount starting with the second participant.