Shaping and managing Change and Transformation
In the face of rapid and unpredictable development around organizational life, the constructive handling of change has become a key success factor for companies. Often it is not the new approach to doing things that defines the success of a change but rather the acceptance, the willingness and ability of the people in the company to implement it. People with leadership responsibility are particularly challenged in this regard, as they are tasked with the implementation of change and are often at the center of friction between the company's top decision makers and the people working “on the front lines”.
In this seminar you will learn which factors influence the choice of the appropriate change approach. You will learn about the different phases of planning and implementation in change – looking at methods and tools both in agile and hybrid processes. Special attention is paid to handling change with regard to teams and individuals while preparing for as well as during change.
- To build /expand knowledge of transformation and change and learn about various, practical approaches for upcoming changes
- Different concepts and methods for different types of change
- To know how to foster a constructive environment / climate for change readiness
- Experience in leadership or project management and have already designed or experienced change yourself
- You want to actively shape change in the future and are willing to share your own experience and/or practical cases
- To develop a plan for guidance in change and to implement it in an agile manner
- How to deal with hard and soft facts during change
- How to find a positive way to deal with resistance (your own and that of others) during change
Topics covered in the seminar
- Essentials of transformation and change management
- Effects of change on people
- Types of behaviour in change
- Causes of change
- Benefits of change management
- Change strategies
- Force field analysis
- 7 S-Model
- Context analysis
- 8 Steps of Kotter
- Lean Change Management
- Change process according to Lewin
- Roles in Change Management
- House of Change
- Symptoms and types of resistance
- Dealing with resistance
- Helpful methods such as Lean Coffee and Lego Serious Play
Methods that are used
- In order to achieve a really helpful transmission of the learnings into every day practice, the seminar contents will be applied and discussed using participants’ case studies
- The case studies are supplemented by instructional discussions and short presentations.
You will receive documents in digital form, which will be available for download in your personal login area on the BWI homepage.
- Max. number of seats
- 3 days
Since it is easier to learn with a familiar face: Bring your best colleague from the company and benefit from a 10% discount from the second participant onwards.