Situations where BWI experts can assist
Subgroups are formed in your team, which go in different directions. Only with great effort does the team achieve the results you require at the last moment. There is a lack of common direction and overall responsibility. You would like to know how you and your team can regain a binding focus and a common direction.
Lack of buy-in/communication problems
You have planned and set up your project successfully and have the impression that your project team is working well. Now you hear rumours that resources are wasted in your project or that it might even fail. You cannot validate these rumours and do not know how to act. You need ideas on how to efficiently involve and win over stakeholders in your project.
Insufficient processes/incorrect communication
You are dependent on receiving timely feedback from your team leaders on progress and cost implications. This information comes irregularly, sometimes it is inaccurate or in an unusable form, even though you have been trained several times in the procedure. You need a working approach to make your team leaders aware of the necessity and usefulness of this additional work and to implement it across the board.
The Case Clinic methodology is as follows:
- 3 hours
- 1 h diagnosis and interpretation, you bring in your case and your challenge
- 1 h exploration of possible actions and solutions with our experts
- 1 h Joint evaluation of the variants and definition of possible concrete action steps
- Online, at BWI or at your place
- 900 CHF
- Andrea Rutishauser, Christian Bachmann, Mike Hubmann, Christoph von Felten or other Consultants of BWI
After a brief discussion on the phone, we will put the person(s) with the most relevant knowledge and experience about your topic at your side.
Please contact us: