This practice-oriented seminar focuses on methodology and instruments of modern project management (traditional, agile and hybrid). In order to successfully master projects, you need confidence in the use of methodical tools and in interpersonal communication.
From professionals for professionals
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in the implementation of complex projects. Use their experience and knowledge for the successful handling of your own projects.
On the subject
Project management means achieving ambitious goals in limited time and at defined costs with interdisciplinary teams. All project participants (project managers, project staff, experts) must understand how projects are correctly initialized, planned, implemented and successfully completed. In addition to classic and agile project management, hybrid forms are increasingly being used. You will get an overview of proven process models and essential methods.
Project managers, sub-project managers and project staff from private and public organisations of all sizes and in all sectors, as well as resource managers in the line organisation, regardless of whether the projects are handled in a traditional, agile or hybrid way.
- You know the traditional, agile and hybrid project management approaches and their respective fields of application and limits
- Optimize the execution of innovative, high-risk and cross-departmental projects
- You know how to formulate project requests, agree project orders, clarify the initial situation and formulate the product vision
- You learn how to communicate effectively
- You know the tasks and responsibilities of all those involved in a project
- You will learn how to increase the commitment of your project team
Benefits for your company
- Successful handling of projects within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Coordination and optimisation of the company-wide use of resources by reducing project risks, e.g. through early identification of project endangering situations and timely taking of necessary measures
- Project management basics
- Process models: agile, traditional, hybrid
- Project order, kick-off meeting
- Product vision
- Goals and requirements
- Analyze and evaluate stakeholders
- Project organization
- Planning overview (traditional procedure, phase plan)
- Overview of structuring options in the project (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Risk Management
- Change Request Management
- Project closure
- Interpersonal communication
In order to achieve an optimal transfer to practice, the seminar topics are provided and discussed using current case studies from the practice of the participants. The case studies are supplemented by a balanced ratio of teaching conversations and short presentations. Your active cooperation, including your practical experience, will enrich the learning process and the mutual exchange.
For further consolidation after this seminar we recommend a visit to the seminar "Project Management Planning and Control" or "Agile Project Management".
Project management means reaching demanding goals in limited time and with defined costs with interdisciplinary teams. All project participants (project staff, experts, project leaders) need to understand how projects are properly initialized, planned, executed and successfully completed. In addition to the classic and agile project handling, the hybrid form is increasingly being used. You will get an overview of these process models and essential methods.