Are you still presenting or already fascinating?
About the topic
The word "infotainment" comes from the television language and states: Information must be mixed with entertainment such that nobody wants to switch anymore. The same goes for your presentation.
Matthias Pöhm keeps the bet that you can pack every dry topic in such a way that the audience hang on your every word. When the audience follows your words, it also follows your concern.
You only have TWO minutes until the audience has formed an opinion about you. Therefore it is important to avoid mistakes!
In this training-intensive power rhetoric workshop M. Pöhm reveals to you how you radiate charisma right from the start - Such that people end up saying, "Bought!".
Who should attend the seminar?
All persons in professional and private positions, who want to act better in challenging, difficult and confrontational conversation situations.
- Cutting out the waffle and making crystal clear statements
- The trick how to make even mediocre figures appear still great
- "Slow motion technique": How to transmit any achievement such that the audience is really impressed
- How to convert your arguments such, that people think: We HAVE to do it
- What is PowerPoint really doing? The sobering facts!
- PowerPoint: If you have to use it, then how?
- The 10 aspects of flipcharts which make the difference between pros and amateurs
- How to establish yourself as an opinion leader in 3 minutes
Your company’s benefit
- Your leaders and employees are more successful in transmitting their knowledge, opinions and convictions
- Fascinating speeches and presentations will directly influence corporate culture
- Fillers: 'well', 'um', 'so to speak', etc. and how to eliminate these
- How do I radiate self-confidence, even though I do not feel like it
- Proclaim rather than explain: How you should accompany your statements in body language in order to generate emotional credibility
- How to create suspense in your business talks - the clear instruction that you can implement immediately
- Telling stories such that you can hear a pin drop
- Buzzwords: 'actually', 'um', 'so to speak' ... and how do I get them away
- The special way of arguing: How you can "sell" almost anything in the business environment
- The 10 elements that distinguish professionals from amateurs on a flipchart
The training consists of a mixture of lectures, discussion, practice exercises, treatment of case studies
Video: Learn public speaking
Do you think that you can learn how to speak so that people hang on your every word? Matthias Pöhm, former professional speaker and moderator, is convinced that you can present even the driest of topics in a way, which makes the audience listen with fascination. Presentation techniques have changed within the past 15 years - entertainment instead of boredom – that's today's motto! You won't succeed without putting on a show. During this unique power public speaking seminar, you will learn how to radiate charisma, how to use metaphors effectively and finally, how to trigger fascination.