Learn the essential aspects of management and leadership in 3 days
On the subject
Managing employees is a competence that can be learned as a craft. The seminar provides basic tools and helpful tips and tricks. It creates clarity about tasks and competences in the new role as a leader.
Managers from private and public organizations of all industries and sizes who are taking on a leadership role for the first time or who want to develop and consolidate their leadership skills professionally after initial experience.
- You deal with the role of a leader and develop awareness of the associated expectation and responsibility
- You will learn how to use management and leadership techniques to successfully carry out management tasks in practice
- In exchange with the trainer and participants, you will learn how to recognize your own behaviour patterns and optimize them
- You will learn how to adapt your leadership behaviour to the requirements of your employees
- You gain confidence in your leadership work
Benefits for your company
The managers learn how to influence performance and the results of their employees. In this way, potentials are set free for your company objectives. Leaders are able to fill their role in planning, monitoring, control and communication, thereby positively influencing the climate and performance of their teams.
Principles of leadership
- Management and leadership
- Role of the supervisor
Important management activities
- Setting targets, planning, decision-making
- Monitoring and control of target achievement
- Problem solving methodology
Essential elements of leadership behaviour
- Basics of conflict management
- Working on specific situations from the participants' day of leadershipt
- Theory inputs, teaching and discussion
- Individual and group work
- Exercises and training sequences
- Working on cases and learning transfer
The seminar is based on the joint work of trainer and participants. This requires your willingness to bring your own situation into the seminar and reflect it.
Managing employees is a competence that can be learned as a craft. The seminar provides basic tools and procedures. It creates clarity about tasks and competences in the new role as a leader.