In this seminar you, as the project manager of classic or hybrid projects, deepen your skills with a focus on project planning and project controlling.
On the subject
Successfully completing complex projects requires in-depth methodological knowledge of classic and hybrid project models. A comprehensive planning concept has to be developed in order to define the process, deadlines, resources and costs of a project as realistically as possible. On this basis, the project controlling tools can keep your project on course.
Project managers and sub-project managers from private and public organizations of all sectors and sizes as well as resource managers in the line organization who focus on classic and hybrid process models. Prerequisite is the visit of the seminar „Project Management – Methodology Foundation“ or an equivalent training.
- You can apply the practice-relevant methods of classic and hybrid projectmanagement as required
- You know how to check project requests for their feasibility, obtain relevant information, structure and plan projects and build up efficient and meaningful project controlling
- You recognize which project organization form fits your line organization in the company
- You recognize the connections between the individual methodological instruments of successful project management
- You understand how you can enhance classic project management with approaches from agile project management and develop a hybrid project management tailored to your situation.
Benefits for your company
- Develop a situational and efficient hybrid project management by combining classic and agile elements
- Increased security in project planning and project controlling
- Coordination and optimization of the company wide use of resources through effective and efficient approach in the project
- Optimization of the lead time for time-critical projects
- Connection of the project organization to the line organization
- Checking the feasibility
- Information gathering
- Project structure plan
- Work packages / deliverables
- Time planning
- Resource planning
- Cost planning
- Requirements / Specification
- Project controlling
- Combination of classic and agile elements for a hybrid project management
In order to achieve an optimal transfer of practice, the seminar topics are applied and discussed on current case studies from the practice of the participants. The case work is complemented by a balanced ratio of discussions and short presentations. Your active participation, including your practical experience, will enrich the learning process and the mutual exchange.