"Artificial intelligence" - Essentials
What content we get to see online, which drugs are suitable for which people, where we invest our money – is this truly always decided by humans? Far from it. Already today, much more is happening in terms of our daily lives based on artificial intelligence than we realize. And the trend is unstoppable: artificial intelligence will find its way more and more into the most diverse areas of life and work. This introductory webinar gives you an insight based on concrete practical examples from various industries and provides a basic understanding of "AI".
You want to
- Understand what artificial intelligence is really about
- Understand what "machine learning" means and what it can
- See some concrete examples
- An overview of the most important applications and technologies related to AI
- An idea of where artificial intelligence might make sense in your field
- A vivid interest in the topic
- Openness to encounter new perspectives
Topics covered in the seminar
- Artificial Intelligence as a topic, its key definitions and an overview of major applications and technologies in use
- Machine learning
- Real-world examples from different industries
You will receive documents in digital form, which will be available for download in your personal login area on the BWI homepage.
Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2021,
17.00 bis 18.30
- Max. Teilnehmer
- Online Seminar
- 1.5 hours
Because it's easier to learn with a familiar face: Bring your best colleague from the company and benefit from a 10% discount starting with the second participant.